Book Your Travel With Flights From New York to Amsterdam For A Great Vacation Time
Are you planning your travel from New York to Amsterdam? Make the best of it by making your reservation with one of the top airlines having flights on this route. People from New York often take flights to Amsterdam for several purposes. New York and Amsterdam are two beautiful destinations unique in their way and frequently visited by people. Get all the necessary New York to Amsterdam route information in this blog. Also, get information about the destination, places to explore, hotel stays, etc. you’ll also learn about the ways to save money while planning your trip.
Route Information for Flights from New York to Amsterdam
- New York to Amsterdam is a distance of 3641 miles.
- A direct flight on this route takes 7 hours 19 minutes.
- The most popular airline having flights on this route is Virgin Atlantic.
- There are 155 flights every week on this route.
- September is the cheapest time of the year to take flights on this route.
- The time difference between New York and Amsterdam is +6 hours (GMT+2).
- A round trip on this route costs $376 when booked on discount.
- The peak season time to fly on this route in December.
Airport information for Flights from New York to Amsterdam
Origin Airport- John F. Kennedy International Airport
Address- Queens, NY 11430 United States
Phone Number- +1 718-244-4444
Destination Airport- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Address- Evert Van De Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol Netherlands
Phone Number- +31 20 794 0800
New York City
New York is a city in New York state. It consists of five boroughs named Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island and Queens. It is the largest city in the U.S. state of New York. New York has a lot of places to explore when in New York. A number of museums in New York are famed worldwide. City Centre Park is the most beautiful and famous part of New York. The immigrants have brought in the Diverse culture that is being followed in New York. New York City is also known for its literature, food, theatre, art, music, etc.
Amsterdam is the capital city of Netherlands. It is a famous tourist destination known for its beautiful canals, canal cruises, and many other things. It is known for its museums, narrow houses, architecture, etc. What makes Amsterdam special is he beautiful homes, coffee shops, canals and other major attractions. Amsterdam is known for Beer, Cheese, Beer, Stroop-waffle, Flower seeds, etc.
A helpful tip- Do not travel in local trains and buses without tickets and do not smoke in public transport.
Must-Visit Places in Amsterdam:-
- Anne Frank House
- Amsterdam Museum
- Jewish Historical Museum
- Dam Square
- The Botanical Gardens
- Royal Palace of Amsterdam
- Rembrandt House Museum
- NEMO Science Museum
- The National Monument
- National Maritime Museum
Famous cafes and restaurants in Amsterdam:-
- Mr. Crab Bistro
- Restaurant Johannes
- De Silveren Spiegel
- Graham’s Kitchen
- Maenaam Thai Restaurant
- Mortimer Amsterdam
- Senses Restaurant
- Restaurant Bougainville
- Café Sonneveld
Hotels in Amsterdam:-
- Ibis Amsteram Centre Stopera
- Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam
- Olympic Hotel
- Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam
- Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam
- DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam
How to Book Affordable Flights from New York to Amsterdam?
There are various ways to make reservations for flights from New York to Amsterdam at affordable fares. Make the reservations carefully so you can book flights at the best fares.
Follow the tips below to make the reservations for Flights from New York to Amsterdam:-
- • Book the flight reservations in advance. At least a few weeks before the departure to save money.
- • Compare flights on different websites to make the bookings at the cheapest fares.
- • Third-party websites provide great discounts to make flight reservations.
- • Connect with a travel agent to get assistance on discounts and offers and you can also get your travel package customized.
- • Call on the airline’s customer service phone number to get updates on the latest discounts and ongoing offers.
- • Keep looking for offers, discounts, and deals to make reservations for flights.
- • Avoid planning your travel during the peak season time as flight fares go up during the peak season.
- • Search for flights using incognito mode to avoid fares going up the more you search for them.
- • Book flights for the cheapest days of the week. Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday, to get flights booked at discounted fares.