Plan Your Next Vacay in London And Book Flights From Chicago To London
Are you planning to visit London from Chicago? Here’s what you need to know. A majority of travelers from Chicago visit London at least once. Both Chicago and London are very famous and unique destinations loved by tourists. Get the detailed information for this route that we have gathered from experts for your better traveling experience. Make the best of your travel from Chicago to London no matter what reason you are traveling for.
Route Information for Flights from Chicago to London
- The distance between Chicago and London is 3945 miles.
- A direct flight on this route takes 7 hours 45 minutes.
- There are 263 flights every week from Chicago to London.
- January is considered the cheapest month to take flights on this route.
- American Airlines is the most popular airline for having flights from Chicago to London.
- The time difference between Chicago and London is +6 hours (GMT+1).
- Airlines having direct flights on this route is Lufthansa airlines, Air Canada, British Airways, Qatar airways, SWIIS, United airlines, etc.
- Grab a round trip from Chicago to London at $475 on discount which is otherwise priced at $584.
- April is the low season month and June is the high season month to take flights from Chicago to London.
Origin Airport- Chicago O’Hare International Airport
Address- 10000 W O’Hare Ave Chicago IL- 60666, United States
Phone Number- +1 800- 832 6352
Destination Airport- London Heathrow Airport
Address- Longford TW6 United Kingdom
Phone Number- +44 844 335 1801
What to expect at London airport?
- There are 4 terminals at Heathrow airport.
- Passengers can walk between the terminals by a pedestrian underpass.
- Shopping at the Heathrow airport is very famous.
- Passengers waiting for their flights can eat, sleep, relax or shower in the lounges at the airport.
Chicago is a beautiful and very frequently visited city in Illinois. It is known as the largest city in the United States. Chicago is known for its tall buildings and architecture. Chicago also has some great museums to visit. There are some renowned tourist spots and famous dishes in Chicago that make it more special. Book your flights from Chicago to London to experience the beauty there. You can also get your cheap flights booked from Chicago to London. There are numerous places to visit in Chicago like Wrigley field Lincoln Park Zoo, Navy Pier, Crown Foundation, The art institute of Chicago, etc. Some top delicious foods that Chicago is known for are Chicago Pizza, Pizza puffs, Deep Dish Pizza, Chicago Barbeque, The rainbow cone, Steak, Italian Beef sandwich, etc.
London is a fascinating city and capital of England. The beautiful green parks, world-class museums, art galleries attract people worldwide. Some of the iconic landmarks in the city are why it is famous for like Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, etc. It attracts 20 million visitors every year from parts of the world. It attracts people with its great cultural attractions. It has some of the best sightseeing locations that can be explored. You can enjoy a visit to the royal palaces, museums, cathedrals, giant Ferris wheel ride, River Thames, etc. Most of the tourist spots in London can be visited for free.
Places to visit in London are:-
- The Tower Bridge
- The British Museum
- Big Ben
- National Gallery
- The Victoria and Albert Museum
- Piccadilly Circus
- The Shard
- Westminster Abbey
- Hyde Park
- Natural History Museum
Places to stay in London:-
- DoubleTree By Hilton London
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
- Central Park Hotel
- Leonardo Royal London City
- Holiday Inn London Kensington
- Hilton London Metropole
- London Waterloo
How to book affordable flights from Chicago to London?
Wondering what ways you can book your flights from Chicago to London at affordable fares? It is an easy yet simple process if you keep the following points in mind while making the reservations.
- Always make sure to plan your trip ahead so you get more time to research and compare flights and hotels.
- Make the flight reservations in advance so you don’t have to pay extra prices for last moment reservations.
- Set price alerts on airline websites so you get updates on discounts and save money on your bookings.
- Compare different airlines on different websites, see what services are being offered at what price, and then make the bookings.
- Check prices on third-party websites for flight bookings.
- Get in touch with travel experts or travel agents to get a travel package customized at affordable fares.
- Avoid traveling during peak time if you are traveling under a budget.